We have the opportunity to make today great.
The ups and downs of life might still take place, but we can choose to live fully alive, and hope-filled, in spite of them. As we do so, why not choose to brighten another’s day in the process??!!
25 ways to brighten another’s life today…
- Give a hug.
- Send a card in the mail.
- Say “I love you.”
- Give a sincere compliment.
- Open the door for someone.
- Invite a friend out for coffee.
- Send an “I’m thinking of you” text.
- Make dinner for someone just getting out of the hospital.
- Call someone you haven’t talked to in a while.
- Rake a neighbor’s yard.
- Offer someone a ride.
- Bake a batch of brownies and take them to your co-workers.
- Visit the elderly in a care facility.
- Make your spouse’s favorite meal.
- Tell your boss “thank you.”
- Load someone else’s parking meter.
- Pay for the person’s meal/coffee behind you in the drive-thru lane.
- Take flowers to your daughter or mom.
- Have fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies ready for when the kids get home from school.
- Write a note of appreciation to your pastor.
- Leave a love note for your spouse.
- Play a family board game.
- Take a long walk with your spouse–and hold hands.
- Remind someone of the difference they’ve made in your life.
When we help make someone else’s day a little better, our day becomes better too!
You would brighten my day by sharing how you brighten the lives of others! Reply below with your ideas, or reply with some ways you did this today. How many ways can we brighten the lives of those around us?
Thank you for being on this journey of life with me!
Looking for more?
Enter your email to instantly access my FREE RESOURCES - exclusively for my readers!
Your information is safe with me and will never be shared.