Who matters in your life today?
Your brother or sister?
We all have people in our lives who matter to us. We know who, but do they?
Do these special people know how much they matter? We may think they do, but really… do they?
What are some ways we can let them know?
1. Tell them verbally.
2. Tell them through writing.
3. Send/give them a card.
4. Spend time with them.
5. Do an act of kindness for them.
6. Make a favorite treat/dish/meal.
7. Invite them to coffee/lunch.
8. Put away our devices and converse with them.
9. Surprise them with a gift that shows your appreciation.
10. Do something that would please them in a way they’d know they matter.
There are so many wonderful opportunities to show others they matter to us! I’d love to hear your ideas below!
My challenge for each of us today or tomorrow: Do one thing that conveys to someone else how important he/she is to you, and how much their presence in your life matters!
You may just be the hope and encouragement someone desperately needs today.
Feel free to share your ideas and any results!
And by the way, you matter to me! Thank you for being a part of my life!
Looking for more?
Enter your email to instantly access my FREE RESOURCES - exclusively for my readers!
Your information is safe with me and will never be shared.