In my last post I shared my thoughts on how each of us are unique, based on Psalm 139:13-15, and that we
should celebrate each other’s uniqueness and not consider others “weird” if they may be different or like different things than us.
At the end of that post, I encouraged you to share what makes you unique. I wanted to celebrate your uniqueness, what you like, what you don’t like, etc. It brings me joy to read your comments!
I also wrote I would share what makes me unique in my next post. Here goes!
- My Fiesta dinnerware makes me happy.
- I get bored with my hairstyle easily. (I guess that’s why I change it so much!)
- I like the skinny jeans with tall boots fashion look.
- My favorite music? Christian and Country. I especially like it when they are meshed together.
- I have a tendency to be stubborn and independent. (I get that from my father.)
- I enjoy french fries way too much.
- The worst smell in the world to me is musty-smelling clothing.
- My son catches me humming the hymn, “The Love of God” almost every day, and I don’t even realize I’m doing it. It’s beginning to annoy him. 🙂
- Waking up my children in the morning and making them breakfast has always been important to me. (Thanks to my mom for doing that for me!)
- I enjoy doing laundry.
- I find I talk about what God is doing in my life often, as I see Him in EVERY part of my life.
- My two biggest pet peeves are others not telling me the truth, and people not following through in doing what they say they are going to do.
- I like to blog and share my life experiences with others.
- My favorite time of the year is late spring-early summer.
- I feel the greatest tragedy of life is when people live for possessions here on this earth and forget about living for eternity.
- I’ll take almost any chance I get to build relationships with others.
- I love living in the “country.”
- I like to exercise, even though oftentimes I have to force myself to do so.
Looking for more?
Enter your email to instantly access my FREE RESOURCES - exclusively for my readers!
Your information is safe with me and will never be shared.