Things that made me smile today…
- My daughter enjoying baking in the kitchen and wearing my mom’s apron (the sight brought me to tears). She reminds me of Mom sometimes.
- Bill texting me out of the blue today, telling me he loves me.
- Hearing someone say at Mission of Hope to our staff, “I don’t know what I’d do without you guys.”
- Doing a little shopping with Ali after work today.
- Seeing so many of my BSF friends come into the Mission today!
- Pulling in to our garage, parking the car, and finally walking through our door at home! Ahhh!
- Eating a few handfuls of gummy bears. 🙂
- Hearing Zach walk in the door. Thankful he made it home safely!
- Being Ali’s guinea pig with her new baking adventure!
- The thought of climbing into bed and sleeping in tomorrow!
Looking for more?
Enter your email to instantly access my FREE RESOURCES - exclusively for my readers!
Your information is safe with me and will never be shared.