Enjoy learning and/or teaching the Easter story!
I. Read Mark 14:32-50 The Arrest in the Garden
1) Jesus knew what was going to happen, but He did not run away or hide.
2) Jesus wanted to do what God, His Father, wanted Him to do.
II. Read Mark 14:53-15:15 The Trial
1) Jesus had done nothing wrong.
2) God was in complete control. It was God’s plan for Jesus to die.
III. Read Mark 15:16-32 The Crucifixion
1) Jesus could have come down off the cross, but He did not. He knew God wanted Him to be there, and He obeyed God.
2) Jesus suffered for our sins. The soldiers hurt Jesus.
IV. Read Mark 15:33-47 Jesus’ Death and Burial
1) Jesus died on the cross. He died because He loves us and wants us to go to heaven.
2) Only people who love and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ will go to heaven.
3) Jesus’ friends took His dead body and laid it in a tomb.
V. Read Matthew 28:1-10 The Resurrection
1) God made Jesus come alive again.
2) Because Jesus came alive, all people who believe in Him will live forever with Him.
3) Many people saw Jesus and talked to Him after His resurrection.
Looking for more?
Enter your email to instantly access my FREE RESOURCES - exclusively for my readers!
Your information is safe with me and will never be shared.