I’m relaxing tonight before bed with a cup of chamomile and lavender tea. There’s something about a cup of hot tea before bed…I really enjoy it. When I was a teenager, I had such a hard time falling asleep at night. My mind would race, and I would worry. I wasn’t walking with God during those days…it’s no wonder I worried! But Mom suggested I drink a cup of warm milk each night before bed. That seemed to help…either it was the cure or at least I thought it was. I could fall asleep easily after drinking my milk. I guess my tea may remind me of those long-ago evenings before bed. 🙂
I’m reflecting back on my week. Some things I learned or was reminded of stand out in my mind:
- Voting early is a blessing…this is the 2nd time I’ve done it and I appreciate the opportunity to vote from my home!
- It’s good to laugh…a lot (especially with my family)!
- It’s acceptable to wear white capris and sandals in October (when it’s 77 degrees out)!
- It may be 77 degrees one day, and 40 degrees cooler the next day.
- I guess it’s acceptable for the President of the United States to use profanity when talking about another human being. (I was shocked!)
- Not all people have been taught communication skills…even in the “professional” world.
- Breyers Oreo Cookies & Cream Mint ice cream is a scoop of heaven!
- It’s okay to treat ourselves once in awhile.
- Tic Toc cheesesticks haven’t changed a bit…they are as amazing as they were 20 years ago!
- There’s nothing like a long run on a gravel road to relieve the stress of life!
- Hurting people hurt people.
- God hears and answers our prayers.
- Skinny jeans and boots have become new friends for me.
- There’s no reason to worry after you’ve prayed.
- My husband makes my life simple and uncomplicated. 🙂
- God continues to take care of me.
- More “low lights” in my hair is a good thing for fall! (Thanks Tracy!)
- I appreciate my new “reader” glasses!
- Even when you register your soccer team ahead of time for a tournament, you still might not get in! (Ugh!)
- Godson Bennett is a talented football player!
- There’s nothing like a Worship Service at Mission of Hope!
Have a great week!
Looking for more?
Enter your email to instantly access my FREE RESOURCES - exclusively for my readers!
Your information is safe with me and will never be shared.