It’s a pretty special day in our little corner of the world.
It has nothing to do with the fact it’s Flag Day, even though that’s important too. The reason it’s special here is because today is my husband’s birthday.
So often I write about my faith, our family, our children, and the events in my life. Oftentimes my husband is in the background cheering the loudest for me, and many don’t get to see him. Today, though, I’d like to share a little of this guy of mine with you.
–Yes, Bill. Life can be about you today. 🙂 —
I thank God today for bringing Bill into this world, and for bringing him into my life 23 years ago. This summer we’ll celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary.
God has gifted Bill in so many ways. Please allow me to share some…
- He is creative.
- He is honest.
- He can fix almost anything–seriously!
- He finished our basement…created the layout, framed it, everything.
- He is a great cook.
- He is smart and wise.
- He pays attention to details.
- He is a talented artist.
- He provides for our family.
- He is a hard worker and a great employee.
- He can strike up a conversation with anyone. Our kids and I joke often saying, “Dad found a friend again.”
- He comes up with some of the funniest jokes and puns at the perfect times.
- He keeps our yard looking nice.
- He is a good mechanic, and has saved us thousands of dollars in auto repairs in the last year.
- He cares about others’ feelings.
- He is one of the most optimistic people I know, and always looks on the positive side of things.
- He listens to me, and understands me. (Bless his heart!)
- He puts up with me! 🙂
- He has always been actively involved in our children’s lives.
- He is generous and giving.
- He sees the best in others.
- He never talks negatively about others. And I mean never.
- He helps out wherever he’s needed.
- He is unselfish.
- He loves his family very much.
- He believes in me and tells me so.
- He’s a great encourager.
- He is a godly man who loves Jesus.
- He is an amazing husband and father.
I truly am blessed to be called his wife.
Happy Birthday, Bill…dear husband of mine!
I pray God blesses you in every way today, and that throughout your day, you’ll feel God’s presence in and around you. May it be a day filled with joy, laughter and much peace,. May God bless you, guide you and protect you in the days to come. I love you. I thank you. I appreciate you. I praise God for you today!
Looking for more?
Enter your email to instantly access my FREE RESOURCES - exclusively for my readers!
Your information is safe with me and will never be shared.