by Charles R. Swindoll
“Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?”
- “I’m not physically well.”
- “I’ve got this temper problem.”
- “I can’t speak very well in public.”
- “I don’t have a lot of education.”
- “My past is too raunchy!”
- “You see, I’m a divorcee.”
- “I was once in a mental hospital.”
But God is bigger than any of those reasons. He specializes in taking bruised, soiled, broken, guilty, and miserable vessels and making them whole, forgiven, and useful again.
You see, God’s perspective is much broader than ours.
Looking for more?
Enter your email to instantly access my FREE RESOURCES - exclusively for my readers!
Your information is safe with me and will never be shared.