Since the wind is forecasted to be 20-25 mph today, I won’t be attempting to travel to Mission of Hope. I don’t like letting anyone down, and I don’t like the thought of the staff and volunteers who will be there today, having to do extra work because I’m not there. That really bothers me. I also, though, don’t want to get stranded somewhere as I try to make it back home later. Ugh! Bill says often “it’s better to be safe than sorry,” and I’m going to agree with him today.
So, plan B today…Bill worked last night, so he will be heading to bed soon. I’m going to put a Palermo’s breakfast pizza in the oven for us in a few minutes for breakfast, will work in my office a few hours, get my workout in, have lunch with the kids, hang out with them this afternoon, make dinner with their help for tonight, have a family meeting after dinner, followed by a family game night tonight! That’s my plan B…we’ll see if all of that comes to pass! 🙂
Have I mentioned I love snow days?! 🙂
Looking for more?
Enter your email to instantly access my FREE RESOURCES - exclusively for my readers!
Your information is safe with me and will never be shared.