It was an other eventful week in the life of our family!
After returning from Florida on Sunday, we hit the ground running on Monday morning! Ready or not, we were thrown back into reality. Cold weather, busy schedules, school, work, workout routines began again, and oh so much to be thankful for!
- Zach got his braces off Monday morning after wearing them for almost 3 years. His teeth look beautiful (if you’d say that for a boy’s set of teeth!). I’m proud of Zach for how he took care of his teeth! Now it’s retainers straight for two weeks, then at night after that.
- Soccer season began Monday evening for Zach. His first game is next weekend already. It’s going to be fun cheering him on this year! He has practice every evening. Gone are the evenings (for now) that we are all home as a family!
- Tuesday was my first day back at the Mission. It was good to see everyone again, but I have to say, it was hard getting back into the routine. It was a day full of meetings and much was accomplished!
- Wednesday morning I was filled back up again at Bible Study Fellowship. I absolutely love this Bible study! We have about eight weeks left before our study of Genesis ends. God has taught me so much. Trust has been the reoccurring theme for me this year!
- Thursday Zach performed in the Mid-Winter Choir Concert at school. Handsome dude, I’d say! 🙂 It was an uplifting concert!
- Saturday it was haircut day for me…went shorter this time! I so appreciate Tracy, who does my hair! I always find my time with her fun and encouraging!
- Today I spoke on behalf of Mission of Hope at Grace Christian Fellowship. Sharing gave me such joy, and God confirmed He’s still growing me! I was thankful for the opportunity!
Spring will arrive this week, and I can’t wait. Spring break is here for both Ali and Zach, as well. It’ll be a full next couple of months for our family. I’m ready for the warm weather, looking forward to soccer, and anticipating experiencing more of God’s plan for our family’s journey!
Here’s to another week!
Looking for more?
Enter your email to instantly access my FREE RESOURCES - exclusively for my readers!
Your information is safe with me and will never be shared.